Saturday, October 14, 2006

Rockwall WINS!

So, not to many highlights from Friday's game. Just some good football. The final score was Rockwall 30 Rowlett 27. Some of you are are thinking "How can a 3 point game be boring?" Well, we pretty much handled the 2nd half. They scored an easy touchdown with 45 seconds left. Way to go Jackets! We are now first in district by ourselves! We typically have picture of the socreboard for you, but as soon as the time ran out the scoreboard was turned off...I guess they were embarrassed! (hehehe)
There I am. This was before the game right as the guys were about to run out. There are the Stingerettes again!
STATE FAIR OF TEXAS
On Sunday Kevin and I spent a few hours at the State Fair. We love going to the fair, mostly to eat, but it's just a fun place to be. You HAVE to eat a Fletcher's corny dog when you go. It's got to be the best corn dog in the country. If you are a true Texan you put only mustard on it, but since I am not I put ketchup and mustard. I've been called a yankee because of it!
Kevin loves the car show. He really wants a new truck, so he wanted ya'll to vote for the one he looks the best in.

Here is the Dodge Ram

Here's the Ford F150

Or you might prefer the Shelby GR1

5 comments:

Becker Family said...

We vote for the Shelby!!

Anonymous said...

I havent seen the Shelby until now. That is so cool I think I just wet my pants.

Ross

Anonymous said...

I'd go for the Shelby, but if you are a real Texan how you going to fit a gun rack in the back of a Shelby? 54

Anonymous said...

Since Greg drives a Ford I'm going to have to go with that one. Especially since I know nothing about trucks except that I know the name Ford. :)

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with your feet?